Team Waffles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Waffles

Team Waffles forum for the cool people.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yourshadow

Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan! Empty
PostSubject: Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan!   Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:32 pm

Gone are the blades of conventional electric fans - instead his 'Dyson Air Multiplier' design uses technology to amplify air 15 times.

Now for the science bit. It works by accelerating air through an annular aperture set within the loop amplifier. This in turn creates a jet of air which passes over an airfoil-shaped ramp that channels its direction… apparently.

Makers claim this means the £200 fans can expel 405 litres of cool air every second.

Then again for that price it should… alternatively you could just pay for someone to fan you with a giant palm leaf. Speaking of the new device James Dyson said: "I’ve always been disappointed by fans. Their spinning blades chop up the airflow, causing annoying buffeting.

"They're hard to clean. And children always want to poke their fingers through the grille. So we've developed a new type of fan that doesn’t use blades."
http://newslite.tv/2009/10/13/dyson-...adeless-e.html

Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan! 091013_dysonfan2

Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan! 091013_dysonfan3

How the fuck??
Back to top Go down
VaultFag
VaultFag

PostSubject: Re: Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan!   Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:35 pm

i like farting through fans
Back to top Go down
Omnimancer

PostSubject: Re: Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan!   Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:35 pm

it teleports cold air from antartica through the fan
its a portal you dumb fuck so damn obvious
Back to top Go down
https://roflswaffles.forumotion.com
yourshadow

PostSubject: Re: Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan!   Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:37 pm

VaultFag wrote:
i like farting through fans
You dont know what direction to fart with this bad boy cause it has no freaking blades it could just blow back at you!!!!
Back to top Go down
QCIC
QCIC

PostSubject: Re: Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan!   Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Theres blades in the base ffs
Back to top Go down
Rofl my Waffle
Lead Moderator
Rofl my Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan!   Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:39 pm

this isnt real dont believe what the corpereate media is tellin you

sheep

sheep to the slaughter follow the leader believe what you like

I CHOSE TO BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH
Back to top Go down
Omnimancer

PostSubject: Re: Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan!   Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:56 pm

obviously a portal /thread
Back to top Go down
https://roflswaffles.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan!   Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Origanal Dyson removes the blades from your fan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Waffles :: Facekick :: General Discussion-
Jump to: